Monday, April 9, 2007

How Do I Set a Background on My MySpace?



I've been asking this question for a long time now myself…� "How do I set a background on my MySpace profile page"?� Now, I have found several answers to the questions that I've been posing for quite some time to other MySpace users.� I see all these lovely decorative homepages and profiles on MySpace, and I think to myself "how do they do this?"� I've tried using the simple background settings at the site for my profile page, and nothing really seems to work like it's supposed to.� How can all these other people be so talented, and my profile look so bland, in the scheme of things?


There is quite a bit of good information on the Internet on how to set a background on your MySpace profile page to make it look as if it is professionally designed by a web designer now.� A lot of great information on how to set a background on MySpace is located on the Chatcake website.� At this blog or informational site, you can find all kinds of good forums on how to use HTML code for setting backgrounds on MySpace to dress your page up perfectly.� So, don't wait around to do what you've been wanting to do for a long time now; get started with all the good forums on how to set a background on your MySpace immediately at the above URL.�






Source: http://www.articledashboard.com

No comments: