Monday, May 14, 2007

Talking Robots: Dario Floreano



Markus Waibel writes,
"The latest interview in the Talking
Robots podcast series talks to Dario Floreano,
the head of the Laboratory of Intelligent
Systems at the EPFL in Lausanne,
Switzerland. He talks about Evolutionary Robotics and explains how it
can be used to automatically create control systems for single robots
and robot teams."
Markus also notes that this will be his last
episode of Talking Robots: "On a sidenote, after 17 interviews I will
pass my role as a host of
Talking Robots to my colleague and good friend Sabine Hauert. While I'll focus on
the last months of my PhD, she'll continue the show and, without giving
away too much, I can already say that she has an impressive lineup of
guests waiting for you! Enjoy! :)"
Robots.net wishes you good luck
with PhD and thanks for all the interviews!



Source: http://www.netchain.com

No comments: